The Solar Air aerobic sewage treatment system is an extended aeration activated sludge process. This type of treatment depends on the air introduced into the wastewater from your home when it enters the treatment unit. Aeration provides dissolved oxygen that mixes with the wastewater, helping to break down the organic solids that enter the treatment plant.
1. The pretreatment tank receives raw sewage from the source and traps non-biodegradable waste.
2. The aeration chamber introduces oxygen quietly and efficiently.
3. The clarifier separates solids from the liquid, with activated sludge being returned to the aeration chamber.
4. The chlorinator disinfects, when required.
5. Holding tanks store the chlorinated effluent for discharge.
6. Linear air pumps help microscopic organisms digest solids in wastewater.
7. The control center monitors and controls the system, with low cost and maintenance for any user.
- One-piece construction
- Low-cost installation
- Installer friendly
- Every component of the system is acessible
- No plastic or fiberglass inserts, and a heavy duty reinforced concrete
- No moving parts to wear out
- No filters clogging
- Maintenance is simple
- Environmentally friendly
The system is essentially a scaled down version of larger township and municipality sewage treatment plants. Call today to learn more.
We offer a 24-month warranty on any 4 Compartment Solar Air System!
Every SOLAR AIR aerobic treatment system is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials from the date of installation for a period of no more than twenty four (24) months. When properly installed and registered by the manufacturer or appointed representative, the manufacturer's sole obligation under the warranty shall be to repair or exchange any component, F.O.B. factory, that in the manufacturer's judgement is defective. This warranty applies only to the treatment system itself and does not include any of the purchaser's plumbing, drainage and/or disposal system or house wiring.
This warranty does not cover any system that has not been properly installed, has been flooded by any external means, has been infested by ants, has been disassembled by any unauthorized person or has had anything other than normal household wastewater introduced into it. Losses due to acts of nature are not covered by this warranty.
The Manufacturer is not responsible for nor claims responsibility for any delays or damages caused by defective components or for losses incurred by interruption of service or for the labor costs of repair or replacement of parts covered by the warranty.
A continuing service policy with terms comparible to the Initial Service Policy is available through the SOLAR AIR dealer. Contact your SOLAR AIR dealer for information.